“You can’t cross the sea merely by staring at the ocean.” — Rabindranath Tagore
Get Certified to Scuba Dive with the PADI Open Water Diver Course
The Open Water Scuba Course will teach you the basic skills you need to become a certified diver. The course includes classroom instruction, two confined water dives, and two days of open water dives. You can complete your course with us in four half days of instruction for as little as $300.
No Hidden Fees
Our course fee of $350 includes the cost of your PADI textbook materials, as well as the rental of all of your personal and SCUBA dive gear throughout your open water course. If you purchase one of our personal gear packages, which include mask, fins, and a snorkel, we will discount the cost of your course to $300.
Typically, our students complete the course in a little as 4 half days:
- Two weekday evenings of confined water and class room instruction.
- Two weekend mornings or afternoons of open water diving.
- Plus, independent self-study of the PADI course materials prior to the start of the course.
For a small additional fee to be determined on a case by case basis, we can also teach the open water course on a schedule customized to you. We have previously certified many divers during a fast-track long weekend course.
Convenient and Scenic Dive Locations
We host our confined water dives at a pool less than five minutes from our shop. Depending on your preferences and schedule, our weekend open water dives are scheduled in the following locations:
- 288 Lake, just south of the 610 loop on 288
- Mammoth Lake, an hour south of Houston
- Blue Lagoon in Huntsville
- Aquarena Springs, San Marcos Texas
Ready to become a SCUBA diver? View our Schedule and Book your Open Water Course now!